Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cristiano Ronaldo: Ready to adapt to Real Madrid


Lisbon - Major new punggawa Cristiano Ronaldo as Real Madrid have been in front of the eye. Portugal international star was optimistic that his able to adapt quickly in the Santiago Bernabeu and meet the high expectations Madridista...[...] CR-7 will soon complete the transfer of these players ready to make the world stronghold of Los Galacticos. Not less than 80 million Pounds Sterling to Madrid paid Manchester United to land Ronaldo. The world's best players will undergo medical tests in Madrid this weekend before officially declared as a new punggawa El Real. Asked about new challenges in the arena La Liga, with Ronaldo mengemban expressly states bear the task. "Careers are always filled me with the challenges that different. At Manchester United, it happens every year," cetus players who recently diisukan dating sosialita Hollywood with Paris Hilton. "This season will be different, because this is another experience for me and a challenge to the front of any different," continued Ronaldo. "The hope (which digantungkan to me) will be very high, but I with it. I know who my self and I know what I need to do," specifically as it is quoted on Sky Sports, Wednesday (24/6/2009). "Now I relax with the family to ensure that I prepared physically and mentally before my arrival at Real Madrid," the former firm's Sporting CP. Management El Real say Ronaldo is ready to introduce a new club as punggawa on the upcoming July 6. (van)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

visitors :

free counters