Friday, June 5, 2009

Photo Widy exciting, efforts Hidraulic Jack Vierra name?


JAKARTA - In the virtual world outstanding photos exciting band vocalist Vierra, Widy Soediro Nichlany, with a girlfriend. Is this an effort to push up the name of Vierra is a newcomer in the music world? "I know enggak. That's how intentionally assigned enggak. I want people to see because Vierra career, not the issue," said Widy in the Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta, Thursday (4/6/2009)...[...] Virgin birth Jakarta, May 8, 1990, with circulation cuek this personal photos on the internet. He did not want to take a headache. "I imbasnya later, I know enggak. Enggak too I think. Biasa saja. Moreover the same photos I love. Now, I have enggak have anything with him again," said Widy. (ang) Source: Here

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

visitors :

free counters