Sunday, July 5, 2009

Valentino Rossi & Stoner Want Lorenzo Show


Laguna SECA - Jorge Lorenzo and Casey Stoner threatened cancel down in Laguna Seca qualifying time for fall. Valentino Rossi does not want it to become a reality...[...] Despite Lorenzo and Stoner are serious rivals, The Doctor still hope they can appear, in the Laguna and MotoGP races, the race next. "I hope Casey and Jorge fit to race tomorrow," said the Fiat Yamaha rider was quoted as autosport, Sunday (5/7/2009). Dinihari in the session before qualifying, Rossi only able to snatch the second grid for the race dinihari later, behind fellow setimnya Lorenzo. In fact, Lorenzo fell twice from the motor. But Rossi is quite satisfied with its position is. "We lost a lot of time on the T4, I struggled a bit, especially in the last two I did not bend to appear quickly, I can not ride a motorcycle as I want," he said. "Now we work to improve and find out what happened, and we'll see if can show better tomorrow (Monday dinihari WIB)," he added. "What is clear, I am happy to grab the second position of Stoner in the last lap, so important, and I was not far from Lorenzo also, as in the rest of the final lap I was competitive," The Doctor closed. (Tan)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

visitors :

free counters